ABOUT THE PEE DEE AHEC
Pee Dee AHEC's mission is to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare for the communities of the Pee Dee region through a system of community academic partnerships whose central purpose is the recruitment, education, and retention of primary healthcare providers.
Our Core Services Include:
- Information and Technology
- Continuing Education for Healthcare Professionals
- Support for Health Professions Degree Programs
- Services to Involve the Community in Local Health Needs
- Recruitment and Retention of HealthCare Professionals
Pee Dee AHEC collaborates with professional associations, healthcare facilities, and educational institutions to improve the quality of healthcare delivery in the region. Our programs meet SC AHEC Best Practice Standards. Participants in our programs must attend 90% of the program in order to receive a certificate of attendance, no partial credit will be given.